Friday, July 29, 2011

Daughter of Smoke and Bone teaser trailer!

I can't believe I haven't shown this yet. Look. Look!




There will be a longer version I can show you soon -- I've just seen it, and it's so cool. I love the complete uniqueness of the design. I think it is really beautiful and mysterious. And my UK publisher has done a trailer that is entirely different and also totally stunning; will show you that soon too. It's so exciting to see the creativity of other really talented people flowering out of this thing that I've done. That just might be the most fun thing so far on this amazing ride -- well, that and the feedback of readers!

Now, to writing! More Comic Con posts AND another pre-pub post to finish showing you that tour before too much more time has passed. Coming soon!

5 comments:

Dara said...

Looks awesome! Loving the imagery too :)

Love, Chelsea said...

So exciting! I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it :)

Janet Lee Carey said...

Fantastic Laini! I can't wait to read it.

Unknown said...

Ooo fun. I've never seen a book trailer before, I didn't they were made until a few years ago.

Sarah said...

Ooh, pretty! And fun, and intriguing. I am so excited for this book :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...